Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year: An Open Letter

Dear all,

It's already 31 Dec, the very last day of the 2007. In less than 24 hours, 2007 will be a history, and we will be living in the year 2008.

Many things had happened in the previous 365 days, bringing me both joy and sadness. I learned something new, met lots of new faces, made some pretty good friends.

The year 2008 will be a year of change for myself and most of my friends, we are going to graduate, we will be no student. We may choose to further our study here or abroad, we may start working. No matter what your plan is, I wish you success.

After being graduated in the coming future, we will have a busy life. I don't know what you are working on, I don't know whether we will have chance to meet again, but I do know one thing, that, as a friend of mine, as someone I knew in my life, you changed me, you shaped me (I m NOT talking about a cosmetic surgery.) The appearance of every one of you re-written my story, as well as your own.

I don't want to be emotional, but I really want to say, it's my pleasure and honor to know you all. It's you who made me who I am.

I hope the year 2008 will be a prosperous and fruitful year for you and your family. Good luck, this is our time, this is our age. Let's make some history together.

Tin
31 Dec 2007

No comments: